A job at ALSO is unlike any other. As an ALSO Advocate, you are part of a team that believes that everyone should have access, choice, and opportunity to participate meaningfully in their daily life, to live a life of their choosing. Your work makes it possible for someone to live with independence and dignity and to build relationships in the communities in which they work, live, and play.
ALSO offers great benefits and an environment that is truly person-centered. Join our team and find out why our staff voted us one of the top 100 Nonprofits to Work for in Oregon.
Compensation and Benefits
- Paid trainings, certifications and development seminars – growth is always encouraged here!
- Medical, dental and vision plans that cover both staff and family
- Generous Sick and Vacation paid time off accruals
- 401(k) Retirement plan with up to 4% paid company match
- Employee Recognition programs with cash awards
- Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance policies at no cost to employee
- Outstanding Employee Assistance Program including financial planning, counseling sessions and other referrals for your work-life balance.
- Corporate discounts including gym memberships, travel, cell phone plans and more
- Satisfies employment eligibility requirement for Public Student Loan Forgiveness program